‘Tis the season for cold weather and new wardrobes.
This post might contain affiliate links.
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just next week? My mind is seriously blown! This year has gone by soooo fast but now that we’re heading into the end of November and the weather is (really freakin’) cold, I’m ready ready for an entirely new wardrobe. Good thing I just purged my closet, ha!
What’s currently in my shopping cart:
- This chunky turtleneck sweater is going to be perfect for those freezing cold days! Whether you’re a homebody, ready to hit the slopes, or simply commuting to work, pair it with your favorite dainty hoops and a cute top knot for a cozy look.
- Can you ever have too many sunnies? I am constantly wearing my Ray-Ban aviators (prescription lens life *sigh*) but am itching to get a few more pairs of non-prescription sunnies into the rotation. This pair are lightweight and under $100!
- Truth be told, I’ve been eyeing this watch for MONTHS but I am *always* wearing my fave Kate Spade watch, so I never found it necessary to add a new watch into the mix. BUT, all good things come to an end. The battery in my Kate Spade watch died and I’ve honestly been too lazy to get it replaced, so now is as good of time as ever to just replace it altogether, right? (Or at least until I go home and somehow pursade my mum into replacing the watch battery for me.)
- The holiday season is here and I am STRESSIN’. From family gatherings to holiday parties for work, it seems as though I need to buy 240947052 new dresses. As the search has officially started, I almost immediately began to drool when I saw this embellished collared beauty. *adds to cart*
- Looking for a new favorite earring for fall? Okay, stupid question, I know. These Leith Resin Statement earrings will be on repeat all fall/winter/spring – okay, pull my leg, I’ll wear them year round.
- I’m a huge Steve Madden fan and have owned countless boots, flats, and heels over the years so there’s no surprise that these leopard pumps are in my cart! Coming in under $100, they’re the perfect statement heel to add to your collection. Not a leopard fan? They also come in a handful of solid color options.
- I bought these booties last year in a taupe/olive green color (seen here) and love them so much, so when I saw that they weree back for this season in new colors, I was estatic. The cloud suede color is stunning, don’t ya think!?
- The search for the perfect work bag continues…… I recently purchased the medium transport tote from Madewell (love the cross body option) but on the days I have my lunch, camera, and laptop with me, it gets filled very quickly and puts too much pressure on my shoulder. Don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome for the days that I don’t have to carry as much and even more perfect for weekend adventures but I just need something something else. Even though this backpack option has a higher price tag, I absolutely love the amount of space that it has in it for all the goods, keeps me hands-free, and the top handle is perfect for the days that you need to grab your bag and go. Plus the leather?! GORGEOUS.
- I just tried Madewell jeans for the first time (I know, I know) and guys – I’m obsessed. And when I saw this pair? LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. Totally swooning over the light wash and raw hem detailing, plus the looser fit? Talk about the perfect jean to wear with your new turtleneck and leopard pumps.
- I saw My Style Vita carrying this clutch, so naturally, I need it as well. It’s definitely not a clutch you just buy – it is more expensive and “splurge” item but with the holidays right around the corner, it’s a great item to add to the Christmas list! Also – can we talk about the handle being on the bottom? GENIUS.
- AND LAST BBUT NOT LEAST – the cutest weave stitch sweater. I feel like I’ve seen some variation of this sweater allllll over Instagram lately and there’s no question why! The color is amazing for fall/winter and it looks adorable paired with jeans, slacks, skirts, AKA anything and EVERYTHING.
What items are you currently lusting over?