This post might contain affiliate links.
Spring is that you? After the sunny 50-degree weather on Monday, I am in a spring state of mind and am ready to bid farewell to winter.
(Mother Nature, this is your cue)
After poking around at a few stores on Monday, I realized that this time of year is SO difficult to shop for. I probably say this every year, but it’s true. We still have 10 or so days left of February and all of March to get through before we can *officially* say sayonara to the cold temps but I am refusing, refusing to buy any more sweaters until fall 2020. Spring clothes only.
The other difficult part of shopping for this time of year? Stores either have out chunky winter pieces or clothing for your next tropical vacation. To help get through this difficult time, I’ve searched high and low for the best spring-ish pieces and added them all to my shopping cart.
Here’s what I’ve added so far.
- This gorgeous floral number. I mean, can you even handle it!? Wear it now with sheer tights and your favorite pair of sleek booties and come spring, pair it with your favorite pair of sandals!
- I’ve been wanting to splurge on a pair of Loeffler Randall heeled sandals for a while now but have been *very* indecisive about which style to get, so I’ve held off. Until now. I’ve never had a pair of shoes spoken to me as much as this pair.
- I am always in need of a new pair of white jeans, especially during the winter months. They’re such a great way to brighten up any look on a dreary day! I have a skinny pair and crop flairs for Madewell and love them and can’t wait to add this vintage style to my rotation.
- Trench coats are made for the spring season (and are so freakin’ cute!) but aren’t very warm, making this coat a great option for those living in cooler climates (*ahem* me).
- If you know me, you know I’m obsessed with everything leopard print so it should come as no surprise that I freakin’ need these sandals more than anything else in my life.
- I’m obsessed with all of Madewell’s bags – they’re super well made and I love the structure of them so when I spotted this bag during a recent window shopping trip, I just knew I had to have it for spring. So chic, right?! Now the question is what color do I get?
- I somehow own only like, five blouses so my goal for spring is to make a point to incorporate more into my wardrobe and this beauty is a great place to start.
- On the topic of blouses, this peasant blouse is giving me all the heart eyes.
- A pretty pair of gold statement earrings? How can I say no?
- I love that even a simple pair of shoes can instantly elevate any outfit and these slingback flats are no exception.
- This linen weave top can be worn now and well into summer. Love the idea of tucking it into these high waisted jeans and a statement earring!
What’s in your shopping cart for spring?