The Sephora Savings Event is here! As one of my favorite sales of the year, I always use the Savings Event as an opportunity to stock up on my beauty favorites and try some new-to-me products. Whether you’re a dedicated Sephora shopper or not, this sale is one to absolutely take advantage of, especially if there are products you’ve been dying to try but don’t want to pay full price. Ready to start shopping? Here’s everything you need to know about the Sephora Savings Event.
Sephora Savings Event
In order to shop the Sephora sale, you have to be a Sephora member. Thankfully, it’s free to sign up and you can do that HERE. Just like any other rewards program at other stores, when you’re a Sephora member, you earn points and benefits as you shop. More points means more benefits and you’ll even get some goodies for your birthday! The Savings Event goes on for two weeks and during this time, members get between 10% and 20% off their purchase depending on their status, plus 30% off all Sephora brand products.
What are the Sephora Beauty Program Levels?
The Sephora Beauty Program is made up of three tiers: Insider, VIB, and Rogue.
- Basic level, requires no minimum spend
- Free standard shipping
- Receive 1 point for every $1 spent
- Requires a $350 minimum annual spend
- Free standard shipping
- Receive 1.25 points for every $1 spent
- Requires a minimum $1,000 spend
- Receive 1.5 points for every $1 spent
- Free standard shipping
- Redeem 2,500 points for $100 gift certificate once you reach rogue status
Sephora Sales Event Dates
My Sephora Savings Event Picks
- ILIA True Skin Concealer – This is one of my favorite concealers. It’s lightweight, super hydrating, and doesn’t get cakey.
- Saie Lengthening & Lifting Mascara – I have been loving this mascara so much. It gives my lashes the lift they need and makes them look so long.
- ILIA True Skin Foundation – ILIA’s products can do no wrong and I love how much coverage this foundation gives while still being lightweight. Love this paired with the ILIA True Skin Concealer.
- MERIT Lightweight Lipstick – My absolute favorite lipstick! It’s long-lasting, hydrating, and comes in so many colors. I wear shade ‘baby’, the perfect neutral pink.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow Duo – I love a palette; they’re so convenient and leave more space in my makeup bag. This bronzer/highlighter duo is my absolute favorite to give my cheeks a little color.
- Makeup by Mario SurrealSkin Foundation – There is nothing this concealer can’t hide! Love how much it covers and how buildable it is without getting cakey.
- Makeup by Mario SurrealSkin Concealer – My favorite foundation for those long days or special events. The coverage is so good without it looking like you’re wearing a ton of makeup.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder – My favorite setting powder for making sure my makeup stays in place all day long. It also has a little shimmer/sparkle in it, giving you a little extra glow.
- Tarte In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette – The eye shadow palette I’ve used in years! This palette truly has every color you could need and I love that the neutral colors look good with all skin tones and eye colors.
- Merit Day Glow Highlighting Balm – The perfect amount of shimmer and highlight. I love how easy it is to apply this highlighter and it stays in place all day long.
- Merit Blush Balm – My go-to blush as of late! It gives your cheeks the perfect amount of color and is buildable.
- Benefit Cosmetics Good Proof Eyebrow Pencil – This is honestly the only eyebrow pencil I have ever used. YUP, you read that right. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
- ILIA Limitless Lengthening Mascara – Up until I tried the Saie mascara, this ILIA one was my all-time favorite. It’s not super volumizing but makes your lashes crazy long.
- Makeup by Mario Transforming Skin Enhancer – I use this skin enhancer like a bronzer. You can use it all over (gives you the perfect amount of color!) or like a bronzer like I do!
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen – If you’re looking for a good sunscreen for everyday wear, look no further! This sunscreen is truly so good. It gives you a little glow on those days you’re not wearing makeup and protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Herbivore Resurfacing Clarity Mask – This face mask is on the pricier side, but it is SO good. No matter what problem I’m facing with my skin at the moment, this mask is sure to clear it up and help it look its best.
- Caudalie Deep Exfoliating Cleanser – If you’re looking to improve the texture of your skin, this exfoliating cleanser is the best of the best for helping you achieve smoothe skin.
- Biossance Pore-Minimizing Toner – A toner is a must in my skincare routine and this one is absolute magic. Keeps my pores looking their best and gives my skin the moisture it needs without being oily.
- Summer Friday Lip Butter Balm – If you get dry, cracked lips easily, this lip butter balm is the best. Super hydrating and nourishing!
- Tatcha Skin Softening Cleanser – This year has been all about getting my skin silky soft and this face is the best! It helps exfoliate without being too harsh.
- Necessaire Body Wash – This body wash is in constant rotation in our household. I love the eucalyptus scent and it keeps my skin hydrated! Great for sensitive skin, too.
- Caudalie Intense Hydration Moisturizer – I feel like I’m at a spa every time I use this moisturizer. It’s thick but doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy and smells delicious.
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask – Another favorite mask! This one is my go-to when my skin is breaking out or after traveling.
Hair Care & Tools
- Caviar Replenishing Moisture CC Cream – This 10-in-1 cream has changed my hair. It’s basically all of the products your hair needs in one and smells divine. Thank me later.
- Crown Affair Hair Towel – A hair towel is a must-have for keeping your hair looking and feeling its best. This one is my favorite and even helps cut my drying time in half.
- Crown Affair Hair Brush – I’m not one for buying expensive hair brushes but this one leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and helps with pesky knots.
- T3 Volumizing Hot Rollers – These are a new-to-me item and I’m still figuring them out but I love them so far! They give me that just left the hair salon look, which I love so much.
- GHD Straightener – I’ve had this straightener for what feels like forever and while I don’t use it all too often anymore, if you are looking for a good straightener, I can’t recommend this one enough!
- OUAI Texturizing Spray – My favorite texturizing spray for giving my hair a little something. It’s also super lightweight and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – The Dyson hair dryer has absolutely changed my hair. It truly has cut my drying time in half and leaves my hair so soft and smooth. When I use other hair dryers, I can always tell a big difference!
What I’m Shopping at the Sephora Savings Event
The Sephora sale is one of my favorites and I always have a difficult time limiting the number of products I purchase. I don’t have $500 to spend on beauty products, that’s for sure. But, that’s not going to stop me from placing an order or two!
Photography by Caroline The Photographer