Every few months I like to place an order at Sephora to give some new-to-me products a try and to switch up my beauty routine. Since we’re in quarantine, I haven’t been wearing too much makeup so these days, most of the orders I’m placing are for skincare products. Ain’t nothin’ wrong with a little extra TLC for your skin, amirite?
From moisturizers and face masks, to body serums and lip balms, it’s been so fun adding new products to my rotation.
Here’s what I got in my latest order:
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum – After finishing the Summer Fridays Vitamin C serum, I knew I wanted to try another product or two before repurchasing since I just started dipping my toes into the world of Vitamin C. After a little over a week of using the Sunday Riley brightening serum, I have to say I’m obsessed! I love that it’s between a serum and a moisturizer texture-wise and I feel like my skin already looks 10x better.
- Youth To The People Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Toner – I’ve been trying a lot of different toners the last few months and after trying the Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner and not loving it I went with the Youth To The People one. I have to say, I don’t love it, but I also don’t hate it. It is on the expensive side for a toner ($38) and comes in small packaging. You can see that even after a week, I’ve already used quite a lot, so I don’t think I’ll be purchasing this one again!
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask – This is the first Caudalie product I’ve ever tried and guys, I’m obsessed. This mask came recommended by my girl Mariah and it does not disappoint!
- Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator – I feel like Nécessaire is the new TULA for Influencers and after seeing it allllll over (and I do mean all over) Instagram, I was interested to see if it really is a great product or not. With the brand now being sold at Sephora, I figured it was the best time to give it a try and went with the body exfoliator. It’s on the pricier side for a body scrub ($30) but it’s a clean product, so the price is definitely reasonable. So far, so good! I love the smell and the application of the product, but I don’t know if I would necessarily write home about it. I’ll probably keep it stocked in our shower since it’s not being used every day and will last a while. Before I make a final decision on the brand, I do want to try the deodorant, hand cream, body lotion, and body wash.
- Make Up For Ever Double Ended Sculpting Brush – Last but certainly not least, a new makeup brush! I never buy new brushes but the one I had for power is really long and doesn’t fit well in my makeup bag so I figured it was time to upgrade. I decided to go with a double-ended brush to essentially get more bang for my buck and be able to use it both for power application and for my highlighter/blush/bronzer.
What are some of your favorite Sephora purchases?
shop the post
Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum / Youth To The People Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Toner / Caudalie Instant Detox Mask / Make Up For Ever Double Ended Sculpting Brush / Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator