This post might contain affiliate links
AH GUYS! I honestly can’t believe this day is finally HERE! I have had “start a newsletter” on my to do list for over a year (embarrassing, I know) and I’m finally doing it. The first email goes out on Friday and I am so, so excited about it but before that happens I wanted to give you the low down on what to expect and a little giveaway to celebrate.
What to Expect
As I mentioned, the very first email will be going out on Friday and thereafter, there will be emails going out once a week. I haven’t decided what day they’ll go out on moving forward, but I thought Friday was a good place to start. Every once in awhile, you’ll get two emails in a week depending on what’s going on and what I think you guys would love to see.
As per the emails themselves, here’s what you can expect:
- Exclusive Content. That’s right, exclusive content! Whether it be mini blog posts, the scoop on what’s going on in my life, or the best places to brunch in Boston, I will be sharing a bunch of exclusive content with only my subscribers.
- Recent Blog Posts. Super busy and not able to hop over to the blog during the week? Not a problem! I’ll also be rounding up my latest blog posts and a quick excerpt on each so you know what’s been going on and can head over to read the full post if you want!
- What I’m Shopping. Whether it’s a new pair of booties for fall or a jacket I saw while running errands, I’ll be sharing all of my latest finds and items I’m shopping each week.
- Reader Approved Submissions. Last month (okay, it was July), I started my Reader Approved series which I’m really excited about and in each email that goes out, I’ll have an area for you to submit your answers for a chance to be featured in the series! If you’re new here, this series is all about your feedback and recommendations about all sorts of topics. Coffee orders, books, beauty products to have in your arsenal, you get the point. I love my little corner of the Internet but I know that you have great recommendations, too!
- Lots of Books. I am a sucker for a good book and read quite a bit (and know you do, too!) making these newsletters the perfect spot to nerd out together. The last newsletter that goes out each month will include the following month’s book that I’ll be reading so you can join me. A virtual book club, per se.
I’ll also be sharing inspiration, current articles I’m loving, and so much more! Being able to share and connect with you all in these weekly emails is going to be a freakin’ blast.
As a thank you for supporting me over the years and to celebrate the launch of the newsletter, I thought it would be fun to have a giveaway with some of my favorite things/products. To enter, all you have to do is subscribe to my email list (below and also in my sidebar!) and the winner will be announced in Friday’s email blast.
What You Could Win!
Now the fun part! By entering, you’ll have a chance to win:
- TULA Rose Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm – My favorite new product from TULA, the rose eye balm hydrates, softens, and tones the skin and feels oh so good when you apply it.
- Rosebud Perfume Co. Tropical Ambrosia Lip Balm – One of my cult items, this lip balm is so hydrating and I love the tropic ambrosia scent.
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen – Even though summer is just about over, it’s important to be wearing sunscreen all the time. Yes, even in winter. I love this Supergoop! sunscreen because it’s not oily and your makeup goes on smooth over it.
- TULA Purifying Face Cleanser – One of the first TULA products I tried, I can’t get enough of this facial cleanser. It leaves your fave feeling clean and hydrated without giving you that “tight” feeling.
- OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray – One of my favorite items for styling my hair, the OUAI texturizing hair spray keeps your hair in place, adds a little zhuzh to your hair, and doesn’t leave it feeling hard like some hairsprays.
- TRUFFLE Large Clarity Case – My hail Mary item for keeping my things organized. It’s seriously the best. I typically use it to keep my cords organized when I travel (think computer charger, phone charger, headphones, etc.) but also use it on a daily basis in my purse so I can easily access pens, paper, etc. especially during client meetings.
- BaubleBar Tortoiseshell Hoop Earrings – Cutest. Earrings. Ever. I’m such a sucker for anything BaubleBar but these tortoiseshell are my new favorites. They’re thick, they’re acrylic, and they’re perfect for fall.
- Three Women by Lisa Taddeo – This book is absolutely amazing. Over eight years, Lisa Taddeo drove across the country six times to listen to the stories of intimacy from three women.
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner – How should a woman be in the world? Through the story of two sisters, their different dreams and paths, Jennifer Weiner explores happiness, ambition, and how a woman should be in the world.
[one_half padding=”0 5px 0 0″][/one_half][one_half_last padding=”0 0 0 5px”][/one_half_last]